Questions for an evolutionist:
1. Can you provide a single demonstrable verifiable example of Darwinian mutation across species? (I'm not talking about moths changing their colour or
finches changing their beaks; I'm talking about one genus or species changing into another genus or species, fish becoming a bird, cat becoming
a dog, ape becoming a human, etc, etc.)?
2. Are you aware that Darwin himself admitted that failure to find a single instance of mutation across species would invalidate his theory?
3. Are you aware that radiometric dating becomes progressively more unreliable beyond about 2,000 years back, and functionally useless
beyond 5,000 years?
4. Are you aware that dating rocks from fossils and fossils from rocks is a circular argument which even a child can see is bogus?
5. Are you aware that the simple-to-complex progression proposed by evolution is thermodynamically impossible?
6. Are you aware that genetic research demonstrates conclusively that all humans originated from just one man and one woman?
7. Are you aware that even though we could (in theory) assemble protozoa from basic proteins, etc, if we were ever to do so they would all be dead?
8. So as only life can beget life, Who begat that first man?
And those who think they can believe in Christ and evolution should consider this:- Jesus said, “If you believed Moses you would
believe me, for he wrote about me. But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?” (John 5:46-47)
When Jesus says "How can you?" He means "You can't." So who are you to contradict Jesus and say "you can"? All who reject Moses
have rejected Christ, because He Himself said so!